Thursday, September 18, 2008

This was late...

Guh, I feel like crap. I've been sick today and yesterday, and that actually gave me some time to slow down and smell the roses (if I could indeed smell). Evotek threw a skate comp called Why So Serious on September 7th, 2008, and it was a great success! Much respect to Ado for single handedly putting this shit together, and actually getting it DONE. you can see the edit below;




Anyways until the site is done, or started for that matter, the evotek.tv url will send you here (as I'm sure you've figured out). It's easier to keep a blog up to date than a site, so bear with us for now. You should get a close enough peek into our lives to eventually find out that you don't like us!!

This new show "Fringe" is not doing it for me right now. The script is wordy, but that doesn't actually mean smart, or even good in this instance. I might give it one more shot, then forget it.

T out

No comments: